As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- be in charge of building SQL and PowerBI data models to support key business decisions for the world’s biggest organizations;
- collaborate with our project managers, guide your team members and work closely with our clients on their challenges requiring Data Foundations, Data Analytics and Data Science.
What will you do at dyvenia?
Amongst others, you will:
- Work with the dyvenia team and business stakeholders to identify requirements, define models, and kickstart new analytics initiatives;
- Build data models with SQL and automate them with Python. For this you would gain deep knowledge of all the datasets inside the data lake to be able to provide guidance to stakeholders;
- Apply the correct data models to the business and advise solutions to problems;
- Leverage creative solutions, analytics and visualization/reporting techniques to enhance knowledge and drive actionable insights that deliver ROI;
- Manage projects on your own while collaborating with senior stakeholders and clients;
- Help in mentoring and upskilling junior team members, break down tasks, allocating workload.
What will you need to be successful in the role?
You demonstrate proficiency in data analysis and have a keen interest in understanding various business domains. You are experienced in working with various stakeholders, and able to communicate data concepts to non-technical colleagues. To be successful in the role, you would need:
- advanced SQL knowledge;
- good knowledge of any programming language like Python, R;
- familiarity with Power BI or other dashboarding software;
- product management skills with focus on business impact, stakeholder management, value proposition;
- fluency in English;
- good presentation skills;
- ability to communicate well within the team and with stakeholders;
- ability to analyze business requirements working with internal stakeholders;
- good collaboration skills which you will use daily with external consultants and vendors;
- to be a self-starter who is comfortable managing projects on their own;
- to be a team player willing to share knowledge, ideas and a good atmosphere.
When you join our team, you can expect:
As a member of our team, we want you to thrive! Internal tranings, a development budget, and the chance to share your newly acquired skills with others – we’ll make sure to provide you with plenty of opportunities to further your growth.
Taking up a new career opportunity can be overwhelming at times. To help you get off the ground, you will be guided by a mentor who will not only support you through your career development, but also help you find ways to grow professionally.
We provide flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (days per week vary during probation period and based on seniority).
Your life at dyvenia is not just all about work. There will be plenty of fun activities, too. Team building activities, game nights, or the occasional organized outing – we truly enjoy spending time together!
We genuinely care about your wellbeing. Not only do we want you to feel your best, but we also want you to feel confident that you and your loved ones will have access to the best care whenever you might need it.
Like being active? Then you will like this perk. To help you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, we offer our support through our sport packages benefit. Gym, yoga, or something a little more extravagant, the choice is yours!
Ready to apply?
- Apply to this job by sending us your CV.
- We get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear from us within a week, send us a quick reminder.