What will you do at dyvenia?
As a Scrum Master on international and local projects you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to and monitor Agile KPIs to track and increase the Agile implementation of the teams
- Create or take over scrum teams comprised of Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Ensure the most effective use of scrum process & methodology, working closely with other scrum masters to achieve this goal.
- Educate new joiners and provide refreshers for the existing Scrum Teams on Scrum Values, Principles and Best Practices
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate Scrum events, demo and decision-making processes
- Help the team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Assist the Product Owner with the Product Backlog
- Facilitate removal of obstacles
What do we expect from you?
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of Agile and Lean management principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- People and/ or project management experience. Relevant experience (1-2 years) in a Scrum Master role will be greatly appreciated
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Mastery of English language
- Scrum certification such as PSM I or II
- Experience using Azure DevOps or Jira
- Knowledge of Github issue management
- PowerBI basics
When you join our team, you can expect:
We want you to thrive as a member of our team and for that reason, we organize internal trainings and provide you with a training budget.
At the beginning of your journey, you are guided by a mentor who supports you through your career development and helps you find ways to grow professionally.
We provide flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (days per week vary during probation period and based on seniority).
We truly enjoy spending time together and getting to know one another better during various team-building activities.
We geniuenely care about your wellbeing and therefore we provide private healthcare for you and your family.
We offer sport packages to support your healthy lifestyle and help you improve in your favorite sport activities.
What are the next steps?
- Apply to this job by sending us your CV.
- We get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear from us within a week, send us a quick reminder.