What will you do at dyvenia?
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to and monitor Agile KPIs to track and increase the Agile implementation of the teams;
- Create or take over scrum teams comprised of Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers;
- Ensure the most effective use of scrum process & methodology, working closely with other scrum masters to achieve this goal;
- Educate new joiners and provide refreshers for the existing Scrum Teams on Scrum Values, Principles and Best Practices;
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate Scrum events, demo and decision-making processes;
- Help the team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them;
- Assist the Product Owner with the Product Backlog;
- Facilitate removal of obstacles.
What will you need to be successful in the role?
- Understanding of Agile and Lean management principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience (1-2 years) in a Scrum Master or Agile position
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Fluent English
- Scrum certification such as PSM I or II
- Experience using Azure DevOps or Jira
- Knowledge of Github issue management
- PowerBI basics
When you join our team, you can expect:
As a member of our team, we want you to thrive! Internal tranings, a development budget, and the chance to share your newly acquired skills with others – we’ll make sure to provide you with plenty of opportunities to further your growth.
Taking up a new career opportunity can be overwhelming at times. To help you get off the ground, you will be guided by a mentor who will not only support you through your career development, but also help you find ways to grow professionally.
We provide flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (days per week vary during probation period and based on seniority).
Your life at dyvenia is not just all about work. There will be plenty of fun activities, too. Team building activities, game nights, or the occasional organized outing – we truly enjoy spending time together!
We genuinely care about your wellbeing. Not only do we want you to feel your best, but we also want you to feel confident that you and your loved ones will have access to the best care whenever you might need it.
Like being active? Then you will like this perk. To help you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, we offer our support through our sport packages benefit. Gym, yoga, or something a little more extravagant, the choice is yours!
Ready to apply?
- Apply to this job by sending us your CV.
- We get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear from us within a week, send us a quick reminder.