As a Data Platform Engineer, you will:
- support the design, implementation, and maintenance of our Data Platform. As one of the first team members, you will have a tangible impact on the final product;
- use a mix of modern open-source technologies, such as Prefect, dbt, Spark, Iceberg, Redis Streams, as well as our own Python connector library and various wrappers/automations;
- join a team of driven engineers working together to deliver an amazing user experience and business value.
What will you do at dyvenia?
You will be responsible for:
- Building the platform;
- Creating, monitoring, and troubleshooting ETL and reverse ETL jobs to ingest and transform data from and to various systems using batch and stream processing;
- Driving and advocating for state-of-the-art methods of handling data, eg. data lakehouse, stream processing, IaC, DevOps, DataOps;
- Working with the following technologies: Python, SQL, Prefect 2, Spark, Redis Streams, dbt, DataHub, FastAPI, AWS, Azure, Linux, bash, git,Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD.
What will you need to be successful in the role?
As a Data Platform Engineer, you demonstrate proficiency in the data engineering area. You are also able to communicate infrastructure concepts to non-technical colleagues. Other required skills:
- Strong Python & programming
- Intermediate SQL
- Solid understanding of the cloud
- Understanding of Docker
- Experience with Linux
- ETL experience
When you join our team, you can expect:
As a member of our team, we want you to thrive! Internal tranings, a development budget, and the chance to share your newly acquired skills with others – we’ll make sure to provide you with plenty of opportunities to further your growth.
Taking up a new career opportunity can be overwhelming at times. To help you get off the ground, you will be guided by a mentor who will not only support you through your career development, but also help you find ways to grow professionally.
We provide flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (days per week vary during probation period and based on seniority).
Your life at dyvenia is not just all about work. There will be plenty of fun activities, too. Team building activities, game nights, or the occasional organized outing – we truly enjoy spending time together!
We genuinely care about your wellbeing. Not only do we want you to feel your best, but we also want you to feel confident that you and your loved ones will have access to the best care whenever you might need it.
Like being active? Then you will like this perk. To help you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, we offer our support through our sport packages benefit. Gym, yoga, or something a little more extravagant, the choice is yours!
dyvenia supports some of the biggest and most respected organizations in Europe in leveraging Cloud infrastructure, advanced analytics, and solid data foundations so that they can gain actionable insights and make impactful business actions based on their data. We work with state-of-the-art technologies, have some of the best people on our team, and, yes, we also get to have fun in the process.
Ready to apply?
- Apply to this job by sending us your CV.
- We get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear from us within a week, send us a quick reminder.