What will you do at dyvenia?
As a Data Engineer on international and local projects you will be involved inresponsible for:
- Participating in the ideation, conceptualization, development, and maintenance of our own data-ingestion platform built on top of Prefect;
- Creating, monitoring, and troubleshooting ELT jobs to ingest and transform data from various systems using batch and stream processing;
- Driving and advocating for state-of-the-art methods of handling data in the company, eg. data lake, stream processing, IaC, DevOps, DataOps
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data feed.
- Python, Prefect (preferred), Dask, SQL
- Kafka (preferred)
- AWS and/or Azure
- Linux, bash, git
What do we expect from you?
Junior role: As a Junior Data Engineer, we expect you to demonstrate a high interest in developing within the data engineering area. We also expect you to be able to communicate infrastructure concepts to non-technical colleagues. We also expect to have:
- Basics of Python
- Basics of SQL
- Basics of Docker
- English B2
- Intermediate Python
- Strong SQL
- Understanding of cloud solutions
- Understanding of Docker
- Experience with ETL
- English B2
- good understanding of distributed computing
- familiarity with software engineering best practices and design patterns
- very good understanding of at least one workflow orchestration framework (Airflow, Prefect, etc.)
- familiarity with DataOps principles
- English B2
When you join our team, you can expect:
We want you to thrive as a member of our team and for that reason, we organize internal trainings and provide you with a training budget.
At the beginning of your journey, you are guided by a mentor who supports you through your career development and helps you find ways to grow professionally.
We provide flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (days per week vary during probation period and based on seniority).
We truly enjoy spending time together and getting to know one another better during various team-building activities.
We geniuenely care about your wellbeing and therefore we provide private healthcare for you and your family.
We offer sport packages to support your healthy lifestyle and help you improve in your favorite sport activities.
What are the next steps?
- Apply to this job by sending us your CV.
- We get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear from us within a week, send us a quick reminder.