What will you do at dyvenia?
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the development and maintenance of microservice deployments
- Creating/Maintaining Helm cloud native applications/charts
- Managing open source technologies
- Driving our IaC, DevOps, and DataOps efforts
- Creating, documenting, and automating processes related to your work
- Working with the following technologies: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker/docker-compose // CI/CD (Github Actions, GitLab, CircleCI like tools) // Cloud providers such as: GCP, AWS, Azure // Linux, bash, git
What will you need to be successful in the role?
- One year of commercial Kubernetes experience, either as admin or “superuser” (eg. namespace administration)
- Understanding of key microservice-related subjects: containers, networking, config management, security, CI/CD, scripting, etc.
- Pragmatic approach and can-do attitude
- Have the curiosity and drive to stay on top of this quickly evolving field
When you join our team, you can expect:
As a member of our team, we want you to thrive! Internal tranings, a development budget, and the chance to share your newly acquired skills with others – we’ll make sure to provide you with plenty of opportunities to further your growth.
Taking up a new career opportunity can be overwhelming at times. To help you get off the ground, you will be guided by a mentor who will not only support you through your career development, but also help you find ways to grow professionally.
We provide flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (days per week vary during probation period and based on seniority).
Your life at dyvenia is not just all about work. There will be plenty of fun activities, too. Team building activities, game nights, or the occasional organized outing – we truly enjoy spending time together!
We genuinely care about your wellbeing. Not only do we want you to feel your best, but we also want you to feel confident that you and your loved ones will have access to the best care whenever you might need it.
Like being active? Then you will like this perk. To help you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, we offer our support through our sport packages benefit. Gym, yoga, or something a little more extravagant, the choice is yours!
Ready to apply?
- Apply to this job by sending us your CV.
- We get back to everyone, but if you don’t hear from us within a week, send us a quick reminder.